Focus School Software is a fast-growing school management software company. We thrive on creating some of the most innovative features on the market today, helping educators to meet their evolving needs in classrooms, district management, state reporting compliance, and other facets of student-centered education and technology.
Currently, Focus is looking for energetic, creative, and experienced candidates who can help us succeed in our mission to serve an increasing number of districts across the nation. We keep our clients’ needs at the forefront of everything we do, and as a company who understands the hard work of today’s educators, Focus looks for employees who share our values towards education.
Focus School Software is looking to expand our team by hiring a Database Developer with past job experience in developing reports and integrations according to exacting specifications.
- Experience writing complex SQL statements to solve a myriad of issues, reporting, data updates, etc.
- At least 3 years experience working with PostgreSQL and/or SQL Server
- Thorough knowledge of database management systems, application integration techniques, and relational database design
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and comfort working in a team-oriented, collaborative setting
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services preferred
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create high performance queries, stored procedures, database optimizations and triggers to support application development
- Design and deploy reports and queries
- Manage integrations with third party software
This will be a full-time position working on-site in our downtown St. Petersburg office.
Focus School Software’s compensation package offers the following benefits:
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) after 6 months of employment
Paid Vacation and Sick Time
Casual work environment
Paid parking in downtown St Pete
Free lunch on Fridays